Memory Matters is a community-based nonprofit organization which strives to be a center of excellence for persons with Alzheimer's and all forms of dementia and their families by providing daycare programs, support services and education in a compassionate and dignified manner.
News & Announcements
Cathee on 08/20/2015
Maintain Your Brainwith Brain Boosters!New session starts September 17that Memory MattersThursdays, 3:15 - 5:00 pm$199.00 - 10week courseSample of Weekly topics for Brain Boosters
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED! Call 843-842-6688
- What is Normal Memory?
- Visual and Verbal Memory-What Type Are You?
- Super Brain Yoga and Tools for Stress Reduction.
- Healthy Eating-Feed your Brain.
- Memory Retraining Techniques.
- Journaling and Creative Writing.
- Your Senses and Memory-Sharpening tools.
- Laughter: It Really is Good Medicine!
- Brain Games and Challenges.
- What are the Keys to Memory Fitness?
- Cathee on 06/30/2015
- Cathee on 06/16/2015
Cathee on 06/11/2015
Tony from Gourmet on Wheels delivering to the Memory Matters Staff! We highly recommend his door to door delivery for nutritious meals. Serving HHI, Sun City and Bluffton. Call 843-812-8870. Gourmet on Wheels Beef Stew Cod on Rice